- Waterproofed with Teflon treatment.
- Lined finish.
- 100% Australian merino wool
- Moth treatment
- Made in the Basque Country
- Without sweatband, one size
- The diameter of the beret: The outer diameter of the beret is called "vuelo" Spanish. It varies according to personal taste, although generally there is a proportion according to the size so that the beret fits better on the head, the higher the diameter (Basque style) the lower the diameter(Castilian style).
- Diameters:(244mm) 10,5" (256mm) 11" (267mm) 11,5 " (279mm) 12" (291mm) 12,5" (302mm) 13" (314mm) 13,5" (326mm) 14"
- Color: Black 3, Blue 5 and Red 44
- Rest of consular colors
Spain : 3.95 Euro
Andorra : 6.50 Euro
Portugal: 6.50 Euros
France : 7.50 Euro
Europe : 9,00 Euro
Other countries: 20.00 Euros
Elósegui berets It was founded in Tolosa in 1858, since then it has made the entire manufacture of all its products, taking advantage of local capacities in a sustainable way, to serve a global market.
Elósegui berets has managed to combine the artisan process and innovation in processes and products, achieving a result that is difficult to imitate.
Quality is a key factor for Elósegui berets , which makes its products in an artisan and exquisite way. The products are made with the best raw materials, always respecting environmental and social sustainability.