- Waterproofed with TEFLON treatment.
- moth treatment
- Finished with lining and leather sweatband.
- 100% super fine merino wool
- Made in the Basque Country
- It has a 100% viscose satin lining, a black leather sweatband with a simile finish and a Superluxe finish.
- Diameters: (244mm) 10,5" (256mm) 11" (267mm) 11,5 " (279mm) 12" (291mm) 12,5" (302mm) 13" (314mm) 13,5" (326mm) 14"
- Colour: Black 3, Red 44 and Blue 5
- Other colors consult
- To know the size of your head, you need a tape measure, "dressmaker". We will measure the contour of the head one finger above the ears and at the height of the eyebrows. The measure resulting must be between 53 and 62 cm
- The result is the size.
- The diameters of the beret: The outer diameter of the beret is called the "vuelo" in Spanihs. It varies according to personal taste, although generally there is a proportion according to the size so that the beret fits better on the head, the higher the diameter (Basque style) the lower the diameter (Castilian style).
Spain : 3.95 Euro
Andorra : 6.50 Euro
Portugal: 6.50 Euros
France : 7.50 Euro
Europe : 9,00 Euro
Other countries: 20.00 Euros
Elósegui berets It was founded in Tolosa in 1858, and since then it has fully manufactured all its products, taking advantage of local capacities in a sustainable way, to serve a global market.
Elósegui berets has managed to combine the artisan process and innovation in processes and products, achieving a result that is difficult to imitate.
Quality is a key factor for Elósegui berets , which makes its products in an artisan and exquisite way. The products are made with the best raw materials, always respecting environmental and social sustainability.