- Made in the Basque Country
- One size
- Lined finish
- Made with 100% recycled Australian Merino wool in order to be more careful with the environment.
- Denomination seal Euskal Herria.
- The diameter of the beret: The outer diameter of the beret is called "vuelo" in Spanish It varies according to personal taste, although generally there is a proportion according to the size so that the beret fits better on the head, the higher the diameter (Basque style) the lower the diameter (Castilian style).
- Diameters: (349mm) 15" (372mm) 16"
- Color: Black, Blue, Red and Garnet.
- Other colors consult
Spain : 3.95 Euro
Andorra : 6.50 Euro
Portugal: 6.50 Euros
France : 7.50 Euro
Europe : 9,00 Euro
Other countries: 20.00 Euros
Elósegui berets It was founded in Tolosa in 1858, and since then it has fully manufactured all its products, taking advantage of local capacities in a sustainable way, to serve a global market.
Elósegui berets has managed to combine the artisan process and innovation in processes and products, achieving a result that is difficult to imitate.
Quality is a key factor for Elósegui berets , which makes its products in an artisan and exquisite way. The products are made with the best raw materials, always respecting environmental and social sustainability.